Convert Memory Card Savegame PAL to NTSC
I see, so the best option now is to download the other version of mutation to proceed ~_~ thx a lot

Sponsored links

(07-23-2011, 01:46 PM)Menji Wrote: I see, so the best option now is to download the other version of mutation to proceed ~_~ thx a lot

Erm, no, it isn't. That's piracy and illegal.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
ugh im stuck with my pal discs and the grunty racing is impossible at 50 fps just another case of not adjusting time trials for pal.
This thread actually goes nowhere.
(07-04-2011, 06:24 AM)vsub Wrote: Not every game region save the same data but some games do save the same things and the only difference is the Root/ID and the save name.

God of War games are like that for example,you can use PAL save on the NTSC version of the game(and the other way around)as long as you rename the Root/ID and the save name.

Can you please tell me how to do this step by step? I have a god of war 1 PAL memory card which I want to convert to NTSC. thanks for your time
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go