Convert .psu to .ps2
Hello.

I have convert a FF10 save in .psu format (to edit it with FFXED ) and i would like to (re)convert it in .ps2 format to use it with pcsx2.
I've passed severals hours of research trough the web but don't find anything T_T.

Can anyone help me pleaaase
Thanks.

p.s: sorry for my bad english from France Tongue2

p.s2 : Or if you have a save editor for FF10 who works with .ps2 file...

Sponsored links

Mymc
(10-11-2009, 01:17 PM)vsub Wrote: Mymc
Thank you for your flash reply Laugh

I have ever tried with mymc.

Well... a bizarre thing just happened.
After read your reply, i just re check if i can convert with mymc use the command-> export but still no way to save as a .ps2 file.
And then i just see than my original .ps2 file i haved convert with mymc to edit it with FFXED was.... transformed so i tried it with pcsx2 aid it works, Tidus have max hp,ect....
So, normally i can say "Hourraaa", i did it, but a question still stay in my mind :

How is it happened????? Can you explain me?
You open the card with mymc and then import the save to it.The save is automatically saved to your memory card,there is no converting process to .ps2 here
(10-11-2009, 02:01 PM)vsub Wrote: You open the card with mymc and then import the save to it.The save is automatically saved to your memory card,there is no converting process to .ps2 here

HHHaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. ok ok i understand now why i wasn't able to find anything to convert, mymc do everything.
Thank you very much for your answers. Smile

May the force be with you
Also when you import, there's no "save" button.

You JUST load the card, then import the save and then close MyMC, you're done. It threw me off at first, so just a heads up Smile
AMD Phenom II 965BE @ 3.4Ghz
8 GB DDR3 1333 RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6750
Windows 7 64 bit