Converting Ntsc 60fps .pnach into Pal for MGS3s
Hello everyone, it's been weeks that I try to convert the code to unlock the 60fps in metal gear solid 3 Subsistance, I tried all the possible ways, in other games I managed to convert them without problems but unfortunately in mgs3s I have no reference points inside ps2dis, is there a tool that converts it automatically? or an easier way to identify the correct line?
Unfortunately, all the nearby lines have the same values and I can not retrieve the corresponding line in the Italian version of the file.
I really do not know where to bang my head.
The code for the ntsc-u is this:

Code:
patch=1,EE,001D5AD8,extended,00000000
patch=1,EE,001D6DB8,extended,00000001
patch=1,EE,001D6DBC,extended,00000000

I would like to convert it for the version Pal-i, the Italian version ... please help me

Sorry for my bad english, i'm italian and i don't speak english very well Sad

Sponsored links

Converting US Cheat codes to PAL would probably not work, you really need to look at the forum for 60fps codes in the Off topic forum.
it works, i make it for kingdom hearts 1 and 2 with the code for the ntscu version
Is it possible to convert the 30 fps limit patch of NTSC Mgs3, to 25 fps limit for PAL Mgs3?

It would be amazing for less powerful laptop, in achieving full speed.
NTSC with patch "almost" works full speed, so PAL will definitey be 100%!

Thanks so much!
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go