Resolved: [Bug Report] Amplitude [SCUS-97258]
PCSX2 version: 1.3.1-20150605001321

Emulation options: EE/IOP defaults, VUs defaults, Speedhacks off.  SPU interpolation: 4,  output module: 2

Plugins Used: GSDX 0.1.16-20150605001321 (SSE4) (hardware and software, dx9 & 10), SPU2-X 2.0.0-20150605001321

Description: Game won't play unless you choose Full Boot.
DirectX 9 (HW) intro video has garbage has Black boxes around the character (not in SW).
DirectX 11 (HW) the intro video looks like garbage (not in SW).
In all modes character has spiky polygons.
EDIT: SPS in characters appears in both hardware and software modes. Still active in PCSX2 1.5.0. git builds as of May 31st, 2016.

The intro video doesn't always come out like garbage. Seems to most of the time.

Screenshots:
.rar   gsdx_20150605122543.rar (Size: 178,4 KB / Downloads: 337)
.rar   gsdx_20150605123843.rar (Size: 343,24 KB / Downloads: 317)
Log:
.txt   log.txt (Size: 75,37 KB / Downloads: 458)
GSDumps:
.rar   Intro Video.rar (Size: 1,16 MB / Downloads: 310)
.rar   Main Menu.rar (Size: 1,26 MB / Downloads: 303)

Sponsored links

The emulog file along with the GS dump would help in debugging the hardware mode graphical glitches.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
The game requires language information from your bios which isn't loaded when you fast boot, you'll just have to get used to using full boot on it as is an extremely low priority thing to fix.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-05-2015, 07:13 PM)refraction Wrote: The game requires language information from your bios which isn't loaded when you fast boot, you'll just have to get used to using full boot on it as is an extremely low priority thing to fix.

It's never bothered me to begin with, just posting bugs as I see em. Tongue

Updated original post with GSdump and log
Thanks for the post but im afraid there isn't much that can be done Sad

The fast boot issue couldn't be fixed but, the other graphical glitches might be fixable. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
No, the graphical glitches are there because it's supposed to be text, but it can't show text because there's no fonts Tongue

Edit: Oh i see what you mean.. hmm odd.

can you try an older git build? one from about 2 weeks ago?

Yeah, if nothing can be done about it now, at least its well documented and could be looked at in the future when it may be possible to do something about it. Wink
(06-05-2015, 07:28 PM)refraction Wrote: No, the graphical glitches are there because it's supposed to be text, but it can't show text because there's no fonts Tongue

Edit: Oh i see what you mean.. hmm odd.

can you try an older git build? one from about 2 weeks ago?

It's been like this since 1.2.1. and every git build I've ever tried.
can you get an older version at all from our archive?