Core -  [Bug report] Ouran High School host Club
The block dump wasn't a mistake that would actually be helpful. you can find it in the debug tab, just enable it and then reboot the game

Sponsored links

Nice! Okay, here's the .dump file I managed to get:

https://ufile.io/wob4n

Also included as an attachment if the above link doesn't work.

Thanks, guys.
Game seems to require ee cache. Enable it in EE/IOP settings and report back.
Ho-lee crap! You've done it! The game boots!

The only problem is that now it runs at about 5 fps and the FMVs sound like a radio that hasn't been tuned properly.

The settings have it right, haha. It is quite possibly the slowest thing in the universe!

Is there any way around it at all?
Yes. Clear the initial part using interpreter + cache mode and then switch to recompiler mode.
PCSX2 automatically closes when I try that, unfortunately.
Try making savestates with cache enabled and loading savestates with recompiler mode at different times, one of them should work.
Idea Factory (the game dev) use the cache only at boot for some titles (such as Ouran High School host Club or Game ni Natta yo - Dokuro-chan Kenkou Shindan Daisakusen) but some others (such as Edel Blume) works perfectly on PCSX2. I have "game ni natta", do you want a blockdump for the "Fixing Unplayable games" topic?
(04-04-2019, 07:51 PM)Atomic83 Wrote: Idea Factory (the game dev) use the cache only at boot for some titles (such as Ouran High School host Club or Game ni Natta yo - Dokuro-chan Kenkou Shindan Daisakusen) but some others (such as Edel Blume) works perfectly on PCSX2. I have "game ni natta", do you want a blockdump for the "Fixing Unplayable games" topic?
From the sounds of it I doubt it will be fixable but anyway, it's worth a try so please upload the blockdump.
Here it is, run it without memorycard.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GAFWSC...QLRtLJAJkW