Corrupted R&C UYA save file
he could still have used a savestate after exporting and loading the memory card , I just wanted to rule that fact out. you should think about every possibilities. also, if you want to continue the discussion use the pm since, it's offtopic.

also,
@cyclonex45
Once again, do you currently have the "Titanium Collector Trophy" ? (used to confirm that you have collected all the titanium bolts)
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

I hadn't collected all the bolts yet so no Titanium Trophy.

I checked my last save state, and while as its quite a ways back its also from before the save corruption occurred.
It's not ideal, but I guess the best thing to do is just re-collect the bolts from there and hope the save doesn't get messed up again.

In case the corruption occurs again, is there some way to narrow down what happened, like a error log or something (so the devs can know about it)? I can deal with all the other issues that come with emulation, but having issues with saves makes me worry about playing games through PCSX2 in the future.
(04-02-2015, 02:50 PM)cyclonex45 Wrote: In case the corruption occurs again, is there some way to narrow down what happened, like a error log or something (so the devs can know about it)?
I don't think it's a memory card corruption since, the memory card save is still Intact. providing the emulog If, it happens next time will help.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-01-2015, 12:44 AM)cyclonex45 Wrote: Regular memory card save, no cheats.

I did use save states during the sewer maze section however.

You haven't used cheats, AT ALL? This certainly sounds like something that would've been caused by cheats. If you used cheats even once in the game it can be enough to break something depending on what kind of cheat was being used.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Nope no cheats, I don't even know how to use them tbh. I see there's something for them at "System > Enable Cheats", but its turned off and I've never pressed it.