Corrupted R&C UYA save file
So I've played through to the end of Ratchet & Clank Up Your Arsenal, and am on the final boss. I decided before beating him to collect all the titanium bolts in the game.
Well now when at the map select screen (while in your ship) most of the planets where I've collected all the bolts say that I've collected none. I even checked to see if they'd re-appeared in the actual levels but they haven't.

So am I screwed? Is there no way for me to ever get all the bolts now? Sad
Maybe there's a way I can fix the save somehow?

Sponsored links

savestate or memcard save?
Cheats enabled?
Regular memory card save, no cheats.

I did use save states during the sewer maze section however.
hm... strange issue... In the end you can probably use a cheat to reactivate the missing bolts.

Normally I would not expect such a behavior. Maybe one of the R&C gurus can tell if they ever saw this problem so far...
try giving the development builds from here a try.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-01-2015, 06:32 AM)ssakash Wrote: try giving the development builds from here a try.

Tried the newest one there, no change. Sad
try loading from the memory card save rather than loading from the save states and try again.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-02-2015, 09:32 AM)ssakash Wrote: try loading from the memory card save rather than loading from the save states and try again.

(04-01-2015, 12:44 AM)cyclonex45 Wrote: Regular memory card save, no cheats.

And before you mention this:

(04-01-2015, 12:44 AM)cyclonex45 Wrote: I did use save states during the sewer maze section however.

Keep it mind that it's irrelevant.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
@Key
do me a favor by minding your own business, I was mentioning to try it in the latest development build. This is a support thread, don't argue about things you're not sure about and waste my time.

@cyclonex45
do you currently have the Titanium Collector Trophy ?
- Refraction
(04-02-2015, 10:08 AM)ssakash Wrote: @Key
do me a favor by minding your own business, I was mentioning to try it in the latest development build. This is a support thread, don't argue about things you're not sure about and waste my time.

First of all, you never mention to load it in the GIT version. Second, I wasn't arguing, I was just pointing out the facts. And why would he load the savestate from an earlier version in the GIT version? You do know it's not compatible, right?

You just have to mutter nonsense do you? *sigh* I'm outta here.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]