Processor- AMD A8-5500 APU with Radeon HD Graphics (4 CPUs) ~3.6GHz

Memory- 10240MB RAM

On Display:
AMD Radeon HD 7560D

Chip Type: AMD Radeon HD 7560D (0x9904)
Approximate Total Memory: 4028 MB

Sponsored links

Fight Night: No idea
Jak and Daxter series: They're a bit expensive and suffer from numerous graphical glitches that won't be fixed anytime soon
Mightnight Club: Really expensive game, even with that CPU i doubt you'll be able to get more than 40 frames when you hit the gas..
Destroy All Humans: Game suffers from fullscreen shadow glitches and lags quite a lot, playable in software mode, but it's rather expensive.

Your graphics card is integrated, and while it's not bad for that role, i seriously wouldn't expect it to be able to keep up with graphics intensive games. In the case of emulation, you can expect it to struggle quite a bit for PS2 games.

Here's a little chart about graphics cards' "levels".
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gami...107-7.html
Should help you get an idea of where you stand. Personally i'm using an HD4890 and it struggles with Midnight Club. The rest play normally for the most part, discounting the glitches.
Fight Night should be playable, if I remember right. Shouldn't be as hard as the others.

Your CPU is on the slow side at that speed, but not too horribly. Overclock it if you can, but rely on Speedhacks to compensate what they can otherwise.

Your GPU is at a very basic level, where you shouldn't expect more than native resolution to be playable. A very important question about it's performance is what your system's RAM setup is. What speed? Single or dual channel? In even the best case here, you can't expect much from a GPU running off DDR3 memory.
(08-12-2013, 12:18 PM)Rezard Wrote: Fight Night should be playable, if I remember right. Shouldn't be as hard as the others.

Your CPU is on the slow side at that speed, but not too horribly. Overclock it if you can, but rely on Speedhacks to compensate what they can otherwise.

Your GPU is at a very basic level, where you shouldn't expect more than native resolution to be playable. A very important question about it's performance is what your system's RAM setup is. What speed? Single or dual channel? In even the best case here, you can't expect much from a GPU running off DDR3 memory.

sorry to intterupt you but why they need to overclock if thire cpu already run at 3.6 gigahearts :-P my one at 3.4 gigahearts and i able to play games at 4x easly . I think its maybe thire gpu issue.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(08-13-2013, 05:34 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: sorry to intterupt you but why they need to overclock if thire cpu already run at 3.6 gigahearts :-P my one at 3.4 gigahearts and i able to play games at 4x easly . I think its maybe thire gpu issue.

Because you're comparing 2 different architectures : a powerful one (yours) and a slow one (his).
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-13-2013, 05:34 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: sorry to intterupt you but why they need to overclock if thire cpu already run at 3.6 gigahearts :-P my one at 3.4 gigahearts and i able to play games at 4x easly . I think its maybe thire gpu issue.

AMD processors are slower than Intel, especially when it comes to PCSX2 which relies on heavy individual thread performance. Clock for clock, it's at minimum 30% in favor of Intel and in many situations 50% or more.

And also, more speed is always better Wink
[Image: 2748844.png]
Ohh i see koji and jesalveins post thanks for that very nic explanation. Thanks :-P :-) :-D
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(08-12-2013, 12:18 PM)Rezard Wrote: Fight Night should be playable, if I remember right. Shouldn't be as hard as the others.

Thanks for the information, since this is just going to be a computer I work on, I'm not going to spend any money on this one. But I will be building a gaming PC, any kind of processor and graphics card you think I should get? Money isn't really an issue, but I wouldn't like to spend more than $1,500 dollars for both, if that's possible.