Could not load GS Plugin
    When I run the newest package of PCSX2 I receive this error
Quote:Could not Load GS Plugin '/volumes/Antonio/pcsx2.app/Contents/Resources/pcsx2/plugins/libZeroGSog1.so':dlopen(/Volumes/Antonio/pcsx2.app/Contents/Resources/pcsx2/plugins/libZeroGSogl.so, 2): Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libGLEW.1.5.4.dylib
Referenced from: /Volumes/Antonio/pcsx2.app/Contents/Resources/pcsx2/plugins/libZeroGSogl.so
Reason: Image not found

I've tried a reinstall of the package and verified that the items listed about are in their proper spots. I can click ok to move on to the configuration screen but the graphics section has nothing in it. Once I click ok there it says
Quote:Configuration failed

Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

Sponsored links

You miss a required library libglew1.5. Install it.
well, the problem is it should be in the .pkg and install automatically. The only thing I can think about is that you are using case-sensitive file system?
(01-31-2011, 03:17 PM)zedr0n Wrote: well, the problem is it should be in the .pkg and install automatically. The only thing I can think about is that you are using case-sensitive file system?

This was what I was thinking. To be clear, I'm installing the newest package for snow leopard. Could it be that this package just install over the previous files, so a fresh install using this would result in missing files?

I'm not certain what a case-sensitive file system is or how to adjust the system. If it helps I'm using the 2.4 ghz Intel Macbook Pro.

Is it possible for me to download the library file I'm missing individually and place it in the correct directory?

it's installing on top, but I checked it on a fresh SL install and it worked fine. I'm not sure what you can easily do apart from looking in /usr/local/lib and trying to rename the file so that PCSX finds the library
(01-31-2011, 09:03 PM)zedr0n Wrote: it's installing on top, but I checked it on a fresh SL install and it worked fine. I'm not sure what you can easily do apart from looking in /usr/local/lib and trying to rename the file so that PCSX finds the library

It seems that, even though the files are in their proper place, when you install the package to an external HD x11 won't be able to recognize the file locations. When I installed it to the regular HD it booted right up.
what do you mean by HD x11 and switching to HD?? XQuartz?
Quit bumping old threads dude. You've already had a warning for piracy so let's try to follow the rules.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD