Could not load GS plugin - Ubuntu (Linux)
Look, it show to you, that you miss library file libGLEW.so.1.5! Look at /usr/lib/, you probably don't have this file here, Install it from package libglew1.5

Sponsored links

But it is there! I'm looking right at it, in terminal and in a browser. Screenshot.

However, you'll see in the screenshot libGLEW.a which is an archive. Do I need to unarchive this? I don't have any archivers that can read the archive... This includes default archivers + Ark.

Here is another screenshot, you can see that I have a few libGLEW1.5 and -dev, and I also loaded up pcsx2 so you can see the error for yourself in window form.

Also, if you looked at the log I uploaded of running pcsx2 in terminal, it mentions other errors cropping up...
Aren't you on 64-bit? Look at /usr/lib64, and if there is now libGLEW here, made a simlink

sudo ln -s /usr/lib64/libGLEW.so.1.5 /usr/lib/libGLEW.so

p.S. Don't touch .a files, it's not an archives.

p.S.S. try to run glxgears
Yes I am on 64-bit. There is libGLEW in usr/lib64, and the simlink already exists. Screenshot.

If I use glxgears, that means I should build the binary from source?
Why? Glxgears is exist in repository. In mesa-utils, as I think.
(11-05-2009, 07:25 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: Why? Glxgears is exist in repository. In mesa-utils, as I think.

How do I "use" glxgears? I have mesa-utils, and you are correct, mesa-utils includes glxgears. I have all these packages, but what am I supposed to do when I have them? I really don't understand. When I execute glxgears in terminal, I see gears turning, and in the terminal it gives me my fps every 5 seconds... But it isn't fixing anything. The error still happens. What is glxgears even doing?
Proving that OpenGL works on your computer, that is what it does Wink
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 | Ryzen 3700X | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) | MSI 1070Ti | 16GB 3600MHz RAM
Okay, OpenGL, check. What next? Smile
Well, my last guess, that you step on ia32-lib bug of Ubuntu-64. Try http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=474790
Apparently that isn't the problem either. And I thought that might really work, someone posted on that thread the problems they were having and they were getting the same type of error message.

tjpearson@tjpearson-desktop:~$ getlibs /data/Games/pcsx2/pcsx2
This application isn't missing any dependencies