Could the PCSX2 Bios damage the PC's Bios
Hi I am worried if the PCSX2 adds pieces into the PC's original BIOS system? Because you have to have PS2 BIOS could this affect the PC's BIOS?

Sponsored links

no........
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Can you stop making these threads. We already told you PCSX2 does not in any way affect your computer's hardware.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(07-05-2017, 01:27 AM)Wulf1045 Wrote: Hi I am worried if the PCSX2 adds pieces into the PC's original BIOS system? Because you have to have PS2 BIOS could this affect the PC's BIOS?

It can so to be safe just go into your windows folder and delete system32 to protect your motherboard.
(07-05-2017, 01:58 AM)TkSilver Wrote: It can so to be safe just go into your windows folder and delete system32 to protect your motherboard.

LMAO!!!
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
Need to be serious am I wrong because I broke my laptop 2 days ago
(07-05-2017, 03:21 AM)Wulf1045 Wrote: Need to be serious am I wrong because I broke my laptop 2 days ago

Seriously, if any part of PCSX2 could break your laptop the forum would be full of posts about broken computers..... written on phones (probably).

If you did something really foolish like downloading a game or the ps2 bios from the internet instead of getting it from your own dvds/ps2 console then the odd that you got a virus or someother malware that messed up your system is fairly high.  In either case that is a software problem and reformatting your system and reinstalling windows will generally fix the issue.

If the computer wont boot at all or the hardware is messed up then either you ran ypur system to hot for too long and did damage or there was some kind of hardware failure.... in either case software almost never breaks hardware (well unless you were flashing something or overclocking) and either way there is nothing pcsx2 can do to break hardware.
Okay does anyone SCP and PS3 controller that can connect to the PC DOES THST AFFECT THE BIOS?
no...
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Wulf1045, it would really be in your best interest to learn something about computers and how they work. Otherwise people here are going to get irritated at these kind of questions. As you noticed it start to happen already. Esp with emulation, you should know your way around a computer and how it works
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM