Couple of issues
I downloaded Razer game booster and it pretty much solved a few issues except a few, which is now making me at a loss:

-Whenever there's water or any particle effects, or at completely random times, the frame rate drops quite a bit, from 60 to 40, and when there's really detailed water, down to 20.

-In Yu-Gi-Oh - DotR, there's a few bugs like when two cards battle, the camera zooms in on the ground at a pretty awkward angle and when one card is disintegrated, it rotates so the top is facing south-east. It sounds like a bug in the system, so should I redownload it elsewhere?

Overall, what should the best settings be for a Windows 7 6GB RAM computer with Intel HD 3000 Graphics Card to avoid lag?

Sponsored links

Your graphics card isn't very good at all.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(01-08-2014, 05:24 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Your graphics card isn't very good at all.

That much I gathered Tongue What should I do then?
Get a real gpu.
(01-08-2014, 05:25 PM)megasean3000 Wrote: That much I gathered Tongue What should I do then?

get a real dedicated GPU (at least for your fps problems.

about Yu-Gi-Oh, maybe you should try software mode and/or the latest svn. I don't think a bad rip would be responsible for this.
if you still wanna make sure, try with your original PS2 DVD. but I really don't think it'll change your problem.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-08-2014, 05:30 PM)jesalvein Wrote: get a real dedicated GPU (at least for your fps problems.

about Yu-Gi-Oh, maybe you should try software mode and/or the latest svn. I don't think a bad rip would be responsible for this.
if you still wanna make sure, try with your original PS2 DVD. but I really don't think it'll change your problem.

Thing is I don't know how to make the switch Sad
Just buy a graphics card.
Plug it in to your motherboard.
install the drivers.
That's it.
Hit F9
AMD Phenom II X4 975 BE OC 4.0 GHz, Corsair Hydro H70
AMD Radeon HD 6990 OC, Accelero Twin Turbo
ASUS Crosshair V Formula 990FX
OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240 Gb
16 Gb G.Skill 1833 MHz

23 PS2's
Try experimenting with speedhacks (enable recommended ones at least; try setting vu cycle steal to light, raise the EE cycle rate slider a bit..). There's no need to obsess over getting major upgrades to your PC if you can get the game running with the tools you have. I run lots of heavily demanding games on a very inferior CPU just thanks to speedhacks and smart use of settings.
(01-08-2014, 06:47 PM)Finzy Wrote: Try experimenting with speedhacks (enable recommended ones at least; try setting vu cycle steal to light, raise the EE cycle rate slider a bit..). There's no need to obsess over getting major upgrades to your PC if you can get the game running with the tools you have. I run lots of heavily demanding games on a very inferior CPU just thanks to speedhacks and smart use of settings.

Please refrain from posting when you don't read the OP.

We all told him/her the main problem isn't his CPU, but his GPU.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go