Cowboy Bebop
anyway to get this game running in pcsx2?

the best i get is a black screen, but i can hear the music, which sounds VERY slow. i cant get any video to display.

Sponsored links

you've neglected to add any information which will allow others to possibly help you, such as system specs and what version of pcsx2 you're running and whatever plugins you're using
Processor: Core i7 2600 3.4GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x2GB Dual Channel DDR3 PC 12800
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H77-D3H
Graphics: 2x Radeon HD 3870
Cowboy Bebop works. I forget which which version finally made it compatible, but you can download the latest beta release and it will work.

There are link in my signature for PCSX2 versions which work with Cowboy Bebop.

Edit - OK for some reason it no longer works for me either... >.>

Edit 2 -

I tested on PCSX2 executable r1400 and USA 2.00 BIOS, it works with that.
Check out my snazzy Youtube channel, with many great PCSX2 emulation videos! Laugh http://www.youtube.com/user/curryking1 Laugh
(09-12-2009, 12:03 AM)Infel Wrote: you've neglected to add any information which will allow others to possibly help you, such as system specs and what version of pcsx2 you're running and whatever plugins you're using

i have the latest beta (1736) installed that came out this past week. I am running the 2.0 bios as well. tried both USA and JAP.
I also tried with the previous beta before 1736, and had no luck.

pc specs
pentium i7 2.66ghz processor
6gb ram
windows 7 x64
ati radeon 4850hd 1gb video card

im using the latest gsdx plugin for video (1763).
i am running 1920x1080 resolution and also for internal d3d.

thank you
I already posted a solution, eh? >.>

Use PCSX2 r1400. You can still use GDSX r1763 and other new plugins, but executable r1400 you need.
Check out my snazzy Youtube channel, with many great PCSX2 emulation videos! Laugh http://www.youtube.com/user/curryking1 Laugh