Cpu 0% -game stop
(03-09-2009, 10:10 AM)Gentleman Wrote:
(03-09-2009, 07:40 AM)redlof Wrote: Have you tried disabling the speed hacks?
Also use the NATIVE option in GSdx since it solves many compatibility problems.

How can GSdx resolution setting possibly be related to the emulator hanging ?

NATIVE resolution solves a lot of issues in many games.

Sponsored links

>>NATIVE resolution solves a lot of issues in many games. <<
Maybe for some graphic problem it's work but my problem not solve(((
Nevermind. Check the Bug Report sect. Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles Pal version is unplayable, it hangs right after you beat the ninjas that try to steal Naruto's supply carriage or whenever you try to enter the Training mode. http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-4607.html
(03-09-2009, 11:26 AM)redlof Wrote:
(03-09-2009, 10:10 AM)Gentleman Wrote:
(03-09-2009, 07:40 AM)redlof Wrote: Have you tried disabling the speed hacks?
Also use the NATIVE option in GSdx since it solves many compatibility problems.

How can GSdx resolution setting possibly be related to the emulator hanging ?

NATIVE resolution solves a lot of issues in many games.

No, it doesn't solve anything related to hangs(freezes). Just graphical related issues. And it's clearly visible here that the problem isn't of graphical nature.
[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]

Not true,GSdx has bugs where any other resolution except native causes games to crash. Although seems the problem is not that here...
Not sure what the issue is here,you can give the latest svn snapshot a shot and see if that fixes it
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Only in rare ocasions like MGS3 thermal googles bug Laugh. Anyway just tested in native resolution, no good. It hangs in the same manner. Was this game playable in previous releases? I tested it in rev 725 and in the official 0.9.6 release. In both the game hangs.

naruto and grandia had that bug when i got these games which would be around playground 310 XD(grandia)

tested the latest rev 720 still the same even FULL clamping doesn't work
ah and on a sidenote ^^ fraps shows that the frames of the window are going down to 11 (from 60)
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
Ah, too bad. Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles rulz. Sad BTW, Splitfire, have you found a way to bypass the Dragon Quest 8 freeze? From what I have read, it should be fully playable.

(03-09-2009, 04:04 PM)Gentleman Wrote: Ah, too bad. Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles rulz. Sad BTW, Splitfire, have you found a way to bypass the Dragon Quest 8 freeze? From what I have read, it should be fully playable.
No.It's really strange but stops in just after first video(
Sorry for offtop but someone test Naruto-naruttimate hero 2?I don't find it in Compatibility list
dragon quest 8 pal works Oo
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
I'm testing Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles 2 now. It seems to work great. I finished the first mission, no issues so far. Maybe it's fully playable....

Edit: Maybe not. I read in google code issues that this game hangs at chapter 7. (NTSC version)