Crappy fps on ff x for no good reason
Well it's perfectly clear now. ZeroGS at 8x AA will give total crap FPS in any system. Use GSdx and use an internal resolution like 1024x768. It will look fine and work full speed
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Yeah, except you'll notice that I get the same fps using zero at 8x AA as I do with GSdx, (that's why I posted them both)

But here it is with gdsx at 1024x768 int. res just to show you

[Image: Resultswith1024x768intres.jpg]
Oh crap didn't see that. Disable wait vsync in GSdx and try again
Edit: Why aren't you using DX10 hardware mode in GSdx? It's faster and more compatible
Ok Im not sure but I think your graphic card supports Dx10, have you tried that? Also could you repost your cpu settings.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
lol, man you guys post fast!
Made those changes, still nothing though
Post a screenshot of the GSdx window running those settings, repost your CPU settings (previous screen is too small) and post a screen of the main PCSX2 plugin configuration menu that lists all plugins used
I looked over those screenshots again and it looks like your not using the latest PCSX2 beta and not the latest GSDX, you should try it with those.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
Those pics look very wrong... Do other computer games run fine?

Do you have VU1rec and VU0rec enabled in CPU settings? looks unclear from your pic, you should enable them if you dont and use "none" as frame limiter.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
What looks wrong about the pics?

Yeah other games run fine, I run oblivion with like 140 mods
here's my cpu settings again as well

[Image: Cpusettings-1.jpg]