Crash Bandicoot The Wrath of Cortex
I use PCSX2 1.2.1 and I'm having problem in Level 8 (Banzai Bonsai) and Level 10 (H2 Oh no).

The Bug is the following when I break boxes and collect Wumpa I die, since I changed Rom but no way has anything to fix it?

Sponsored links

I recall having a similar behavior in that level where i would die randomly. I thought to myself there was something going on that i missed. I can only suggest you play that level carefully and with plenty of savestates to try and avoid the weird parts (which are never the same) that kill you for no apparent reason.
Interesting, I've played the game to completion in PCSX2 and never noticed that.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I wonder if the game behaves like that in general on PCSX2 or only in HW/SW mode.

Does software/hardware mode change a thing ?
Excl Note to self: learn to write shorter posts
(08-04-2014, 09:05 AM)Thewonderboy Wrote: I wonder if the game behaves like that in general on PCSX2 or only in HW/SW mode.

Does software/hardware mode change a thing ?

No idea. Something like that would imply some sort of glitch in emulating the game's logic in that particular level (I only got those death bugs a few times in Banzai Bonsai and then they stopped happening) so i don't see how it could be affected by the renderer.
I'm having the same kind of glitch(or whatever it is). And nuttin seems to be working. Anybody have any clue what could be wrong? Ohmy
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go