Crash Bandicoot - The Wrath of Cortex [SLUS 20238] (U)
It's directly related to my compatibility report, so I think it's fine.

It's not like the support questions we usually have to delete from here. It's very much a compatibility issue.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

(12-23-2014, 07:09 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Nope, you gotta use the GUI.

IDK why it uses 42, I used to use 4.

Define how outline boxes are messed up? They still look just fine to me. So does water. Particle stuff I haven't noticed, but I didn't check either.

Anyway it comes down to the fact that that fog is there in hardware mode. So are you really gonna play WITH the fog just to get some minor effects back?

The only way to NOT have fog, and to have those effects is software mode, which still works just fine(skipdraw doesn't apply).

Outline boxes appear to be invisible on any skipdraw setting. The water disappearing only seems to happen on the small pools near the beginning of the first level, which is the only place i tested. All particles disappear under skipdraw 42, and it specifically seems to break the angel death graphics. It appears any skipdraw setting makes half transparent textures completely invisible too.

I think i'd rather live with the fog/software rendering that use a CRC hack that breaks a lot more things Tongue
(12-24-2014, 04:17 AM)Coornio Wrote: Outline boxes appear to be invisible on any skipdraw setting. The water disappearing only seems to happen on the small pools near the beginning of the first level, which is the only place i tested. All particles disappear under skipdraw 42, and it specifically seems to break the angel death graphics. It appears any skipdraw setting makes half transparent textures completely invisible too.

I think i'd rather live with the fog/software rendering that use a CRC hack that breaks a lot more things Tongue

Then the CRC hack isn't working the same way as skipdraw. Outline boxes are perfectly visible to me as well as the other things you mentioned. Looking at the code, I think it selectively applies skipdraw or something.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD