Crash Nitro Kart crash (stopped responding)
CNK is crashing with a "stopped responding" at random times during the game. I'm not able to reproduce it at will although I never get through more than 2 races before it happens.

Console says "SuperVU1: Recompiler cache reset..." after crash.

VU1 needs to be changed to SuperVU recompiler for the game to start at all.

Sponsored links

Test configuration on Windows:
PCSX2 version: 1.0.0 r5350
Graphics by GSdx: 5334 (MSVC 16.00, SSE2) 0.1.16
Sound by SPU2-X: r5324 2.0.0
Pad plugin is LilyPad svn: (r5282) 0.11.0
Comments: Runs excellently Hack comments: EE Cyclerate: 1, VU Cycle Stealing: 0, All speedhacks excluding Fast CDVD and MTVU
(07-11-2013, 02:55 PM)Preet Wrote: Comments: Runs excellently Hack comments: EE Cyclerate: 1, VU Cycle Stealing: 0, All speedhacks excluding Fast CDVD and MTVU
^this.
MTVU hack makes it crash
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Yeah I ran it without the MTVU hack this time and it still crashed the same way, everything else is as recommended. I'm using r5695 and this happens with builds I used prior. The only change in the log is "SuperVU1: Recompiler cache reset..." as the crash happens.
(07-11-2013, 03:49 PM)Darius Freeman Wrote: Yeah I ran it without the MTVU hack this time and it still crashed the same way, everything else is as recommended. I'm using r5695 and this happens with builds I used prior. The only change in the log is "SuperVU1: Recompiler cache reset..." as the crash happens.

use the plugins & pcsx2 version that i listed in my above post,Thanks Smile
Isn't SuperVU mainly for finding bugs, and not meant to be used as a permanent solution anyway?
(07-11-2013, 04:25 PM)Scootaloo Wrote: Isn't SuperVU mainly for finding bugs, and not meant to be used as a permanent solution anyway?

yes it's for finding bugs in new micro vu recomplier
but op using it because it takes him to in game
@ op what happens if u run game with default micro vu recomplier ?
http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Crash_Nitro_Kart
Im sorry i often misstype because im using cellphone...Y( '',)Y
(07-11-2013, 04:58 PM)billyash Wrote: http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Crash_Nitro_Kart

already told that in my previous post !!
The game runs fine without MTVU and microVU as the recompiler. I don't know why the game wouldn't boot for you in superVU, unless it was due to having MTVU on?