Crash Nitro Kart not work!
Hi Guys!

Im using pcsx2 version 0.9.9 rev4980, What happens is that the game does not load on the screen is black, tried other emulators and older worked without a problem, this new version will not work.

Must function in this version that I use because I'm using GSDX cutie, he makes the games much more beautiful.

Do you have any solution to the problem of Crash Nitro Kart? ... If anyone knows post here ... Thanks

Sponsored links

(01-02-2012, 04:01 PM)Erpa Wrote: Hi Guys!

Im using pcsx2 version 0.9.9 rev4980, What happens is that the game does not load on the screen is black, tried other emulators and older worked without a problem, this new version will not work.

Must function in this version that I use because I'm using GSDX cutie, he makes the games much more beautiful.

Do you have any solution to the problem of Crash Nitro Kart? ... If anyone knows post here ... Thanks
Jup same thing here.
GSdx Cutie? In forum rules, there is no support for anything that is not official such as hacked builds of PCSX2 or plugins..

However, recent PCSX2 SVN had implemented a brand new Aggressive CRC hack in GSdx which compliments some CRC hack from Cutie author..Better download them and give it a try...

Also you could try some solutions I got here:

1. Change your EE/IOP and VU Clamp modes to any settings available
2. Switch VU Recompiler from microVU to superVU
SVN builds might break some games as they are still unstable releases. So it's normal.
Oh indeed, now the game is completely borked.

Before, the NTSC version was a bit problematic, with a portion of the lower screen missing or completely distorted, but PAL worked. (or was it the other way around?)