Crash Nitro Kart performance
(07-24-2012, 01:13 AM)omnikam Wrote: Try this. Boot up the game with MTVU hack off, then once in-game turn it back on, It works on some games for me Smile And worth a try for the Speed increase MTVU hack can give

Nope it didn't work, the moment i enabled the MTVU Hack it goes black screen, man Crash Nitro Kart really hates this hack Smile. I must inform that my performance is a little bit better as of late. I updated my NVIDIA Drivers, set EE Cycle Rate to 2 and VU Cycle Stealing to 0.5 and enabled mVU Flag Hack and installed the latest Revision. The performance increase isn't dramatic but its still alot better than before. Thx for all the resposes it was very helpfull.

Sponsored links

(07-25-2012, 02:40 PM)niBBit Wrote: Nope it didn't work, the moment i enabled the MTVU Hack it goes black screen, man Crash Nitro Kart really hates this hack Smile. I must inform that my performance is a little bit better as of late. I updated my NVIDIA Drivers, set EE Cycle Rate to 2 and VU Cycle Stealing to 0.5 and enabled mVU Flag Hack and installed the latest Revision. The performance increase isn't dramatic but its still alot better than before. Thx for all the resposes it was very helpfull.

first i tested the game as soon as MTVU gets enabled the game soft Crash Sad

however SuperVU Recompiler ( VU section in Emulation settings ) do give a small increase Smile

and what did you mean by VU cycling @ 0.5 the minimum is 0 and after it 1 Huh
(07-25-2012, 03:23 PM)abdo123 Wrote: first i tested the game as soon as MTVU gets enabled the game soft Crash Sad

however SuperVU Recompiler ( VU section in Emulation settings ) do give a small increase Smile

and what did you mean by VU cycling @ 0.5 the minimum is 0 and after it 1 Huh

Yeah i meant 1 don't know where i came up with 0.5 Smile. I'm gonna test the SuperVU Recompiler to see if it gives a boost, are there any other settings that i should look into?
To bad even with the new version of the emulator Crash still doesn't work with MTVU Hack, will this be fixed in the coming versions?
if the game doesn't like the hack, it won't ever like the hack.
(08-11-2012, 01:31 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: if the game doesn't like the hack, it won't ever like the hack.

Sad to here.
Sorry for necroing my own tread but i was just wondering if there is ever going to be a fix for the MTVU Hack?
(08-22-2013, 11:01 PM)niBBit Wrote: Sorry for necroing my own tread but i was just wondering if there is ever going to be a fix for the MTVU Hack?

You were already given an answer to that...

(08-11-2012, 01:31 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: if the game doesn't like the hack, it won't ever like the hack.
[Image: 2748844.png]