Crash TTR
ah ok...thanks for the correct link...i didn't know the mine was bad

Sponsored links

(11-25-2013, 10:13 PM)giuseppe9771 Wrote: ah ok...thanks for the correct link...i didn't know the mine was bad

dunno if it's good or bad. It's just not official. Smile
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
anyway, unfortunately neither the official makes the game start...according to you what i should do now ?
post your emulog.txt, as requested
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
i can't do it...if i have understood well this emulog.txt is the message after the crash
i can't because when the game crashes on pcsx2 isn't showed any message...crashes even the program
i don't know if can be important but there is an exact moment in which the game begins to lag(not the only)...it seems that the program(or the pc or the game)is unable to go on and it stopped
I'm so bad i know but what can i do...excuse me if i'm annoying you
even if the emu crashes, you'll find the emulog where Blyss already told you
Blyss Sarania Wrote:Also please post the emulog.txt after a crash(PCSX\logs\emulog.txt or in mydocs if it's a full install)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-25-2013, 10:52 PM)giuseppe9771 Wrote: i can't do it...if i have understood well this emulog.txt is the message after the crash
i can't because when the game crashes on pcsx2 isn't showed any message...crashes even the program
i don't know if can be important but there is an exact moment in which the game begins to lag(not the only)...it seems that the program(or the pc or the game)is unable to go on and it stopped
I'm so bad i know but what can i do...excuse me if i'm annoying you

even after a crash, the emulog is a text file located either in pcsx2\logs\emulog.txt or my docoumets\pcsx2\logs\emulog.txt

attach that file here. It has to exist.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

that is ...tell me if i have to show you something else...
(11-25-2013, 11:12 PM)giuseppe9771 Wrote: that is ...tell me if i have to show you something else...

is that the last thing in the log screen after the crash?
Also, that still seems to be the emucr build.

Fullpath for log(on windows 7)
C:\Users\(Your user name)\My Documents\PCSX2\logs\emulog.txt

Based on your screenshot, yours will be at:

C:\users\user\desktop\ps2new\EmuCr-pcsx2-r5756\logs\emulog.txt

But I have a feeling this thread is doomed...
yes that was the right file, i've also checked better...ok don't care it doesn't matter...i won't play to it or i will try to solve this problem by changing the options...i truly thank you for the help and sorry for the time lost