Crash TwinSanity Final Boss BUG
Sad 
When I get to the last boss Nina and when I want to capture the last ring is always there fall.When I disable speedhacks then it works, but then it's slow.Sorry for bad English, I am from Slovakia.I using translator.Watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnh04JMlEzI

Sad!Please help me!Sad

Sponsored links

What speedhacks u use
moved out of bug reports.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-21-2013, 03:28 PM)Yash the gamer Wrote: What speedhacks u use

I use: EE Cyclerate,Enable INTC Spin Detection,Enable Wait Loop Detection,Mvu Flag Hack and when I turn on the VU Cycle Stealing for more than two so if I'm doing and when I give less than two if I'm doing but again it is very slow
3 solutions :
- disable speedhacks and bear with the slowness
- Buy a decent computer to run this game without speedhacks.
- Play this part on your PS2

That's exactly the kind of bug that can come with the use of speedhacks. keep in mind speedhacks are "hacks". Means they can produce undesired side effects.
(05-21-2013, 06:00 PM)jesalvein Wrote: 3 solutions :
- disable speedhacks and bear with the slowness
- Buy a decent computer to run this game without speedhacks.
- Play this part on your PS2

That's exactly the kind of bug that can come with the use of speedhacks. keep in mind speedhacks are "hacks". Means they can produce undesired side effects.

My PlayStation2 is broken and i am 11 years old and i haven't got money to buy new computer or playstation2
the only solution is the first one, then.
Tick mtvu put ee to 1 and vu to 2 and all speedhacks enable....may be it works for u..
(05-21-2013, 06:49 PM)claude13112001 Wrote: My PlayStation2 is broken and i am 11 years old and i haven't got money to buy new computer or playstation2

Unfortunately they are called "speed hacks" for a reason. The reason being is that they intentionally break (or hack) the PS2 to make it run not as it was designed in the hopes of making the overall experience faster.

In many cases, games will work fine, but as you've experienced there are some parts that simply will be broken by them and the only solution is to turn them off. In this case, you make it sound like it's only one small portion of the game (near the end), so at least the hacks don't break the game outright as they do on many others.
[Image: 2748844.png]
I used to have the same problem on the normal PS2 really, could never complete the final boss because nina would just never attach to the last ring.. I'm not sure whether its a bug due to speedhacks or simply requires inhuman reflexes to get it right