Crash in Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 on r5326 and 0.9.8
seems Ref hasn't pushed the LAA flag yet, but the NT 4gb patcher will reduce likelihood of these crashes

Sponsored links

32bit win 7 supports only 4gb max ram.
(07-19-2012, 03:49 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: seems Ref hasn't pushed the LAA flag yet, but the NT 4gb patcher will reduce likelihood of these crashes

care to elaborate on this NT 4GB patcher?i have no idea what it is o.o
as for the BIOS thing,ill probably ask my friend if he's tried the game on pcsx2 before,he has the slim ps2 and i do not :3
(07-19-2012, 03:49 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: seems Ref hasn't pushed the LAA flag yet, but the NT 4gb patcher will reduce likelihood of these crashes

The game doesn't even come near to that kind of memory usage, so it is definitively not that.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(07-19-2012, 08:28 AM)Eyeman Wrote: care to elaborate on this NT 4GB patcher?i have no idea what it is o.o
as for the BIOS thing,ill probably ask my friend if he's tried the game on pcsx2 before,he has the slim ps2 and i do not :3

hey friend:

warning 10%

whenever you talk about bios.take care.someone from somewhere will warning you use the bios legallyBiggrin.otherwise ,close the topic immediate.

There is no need to talk about bios issues .Whenever you feel suspection about bios.You should know "what to do" for testing.
"Buy a ps2 slim and dump bios "
chill brah,im aware of the no-piracy rule here Wink
well,if anyone knows any fixes,do notify me ya?for now,ill try to play around with the configs and if any new versions come out,ill test it on there as well Smile

Note: i patched the pcsx2.exe with that NT 4GB patcher,it didnt crash as fast as before,pretty much made through 1 and half battles on official mode before it crashed