Crash problem with GIT versions
I have never noticed any behaviour like this from pcsx2, you should probably wait for avih, rama or Gregory to show up.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

yup, it's a very odd problem, anyway thanks for your time and help, they were greatly appreciated Smile
did you try right clicking on the exe, properties, compatibility tab, and checking the box next to "disable visual themes"?
well, thanks man that ***** did the trick.
with that thing selected the program won't crash anymore. If I can help devs check about this problem just let me know and how.
(02-11-2015, 07:23 PM)frankie cardinal Wrote: well, thanks man that ***** did the trick.
with that thing selected the program won't crash anymore. If I can help devs check about this problem just let me know and how.

im glad it fixed your problem. i dont know why it works and i doubt its as simple as a conflicting theme. hopefully the smarter dudes here have a deeper understanding.
it's weird cause i use no themes in particular, prolly some strange glitch in my aero registry... but well, we found the solution and that's enough Smile