Crashed [SLES-50843]
It doesn't work with 1.4.0 or 1.2.1. Should I try even older versions?

Attached Files
.zip   logs.zip (Size: 10,9 KB / Downloads: 103)

Sponsored links

Please try setting EE clamping mode to full and play with EE rounding modes.

If that doesn't work you can try to go through the cutscene using the EE interpreter. Unfortunately it is horribly slow and probably it won't help either.

If nothing works maybe you can create a compatibility and bug report so that dev's will be informed about the problem and users will directly see that it doesn't work?

Plot twist: The game crashes even on the ps2... it's a joke by the dev's
Games with IPU1 Normal errors generally need a patch to get past that. I don't think any setting is going to help here.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Do you know anything about these errors? Is there something not implemented?
You can probably modify one of the scripts(on the disc) to skip the intro. This game is very mod friendly.
(04-05-2016, 03:20 PM)willkuer Wrote: Do you know anything about these errors? Is there something not implemented?

No idea, a few games do it, Enter the Matrix is another one, there is some bad IPU emulation somewhere and I'm not entirely sure what causes it.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Playing with EE settings doesn't help it either. When using interpreter I am stuck on the PS2 memory card screen.
BUT I found a way to get ingame. When you keep pressing the X button during the first loading screen, you skip the video and after that the game seems to work just fine. I played only few minutes, but didn't see any major problems. 
It's interesting that skip MPEG hack doesn't work at all.
Quote:Plot twist: The game crashes even on the ps2... it's a joke by the dev's

Are you sure about it? I completed the game on real PS2 and I didn't have any issues.
Looks like another one of the games that i can patch. Let me check if it's available at my local store or not.
It'd be cool. Thanks  Smile
Try this patch-

http://forums.pcsx2.net/attachment.php?aid=59522

Seems to work ok. If the game hangs later ingame (which is highly probable) you will have to extend this patch by removing all // in lower part of pnach file.