[Crashing after Execute] Star Ocean: TTEOT, [NTSC]
Exclamation 
I am using the pcsx2 0.9.6 and I am trying to use an ISO of star ocean: till the end of time. I have reinstalled direct x and am using the Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0 in the config window. I am also starting on CD1 of star ocean, but every time I start the game a pop up window comes up with this message: failed creating mastering voice: 0x43e250 (or some random alphanumeric reference) and then the program crashes and window prompts me to close pcsx2, Sad

... later:
I have tried over and over to do this, I did compress the ISO and the message "failed creating mastering voice" message doesn't show up anymore, but it still crashes... anyone?

Ugh I have been working on this for hours.

Sponsored links

please format your bug as described here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2318.html

that we can help you better.
.. And did you enable the apropriate tri-ace gamefix?

That, and edit the post
(03-12-2009, 12:34 AM)Krakatos Wrote: .. And did you enable the apropriate tri-ace gamefix?

That, and edit the post

hate to sound ignorant... but I already did a great job of that: how do I enable the appropriate tri-ace gamefix?
In the "Config" menu, toward the lower part, you'll see one that says Gamefixes. There-in lies the answer to your problem. Smile
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
Sweet! it didn't crash... but now it is just showing a blank screen, and Its sucking up all my cpu usage. my specs are:
Processor: AMD Turion X2 Dual-Core Mobile RM-70 2.00 GHz
Ram: 4GB
system type: 64-bit operating system

I don't know if that makes a difference, but can anyone tell me why my screen is still blank even though it didn't crash?
Press start.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
wow... Ok I feel stupid, thank you, that worked, but now it is going at like 4 fps and then sometimes it will go up to an all-time 35 fps I am currently trying different options with the speed hacks and I have looked around, does anyone know what works for them?
Take gsdx.0.1.7 or gsdx.0.1.6 for your grapich plugin. Your cpu doesnt enought to play this game in decent speed. At least your cpu is c2d 3.2ghz and with good grapich card to play well. 0
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
works much better, but it is still slow, and almost unplayable. I dont know if I have the patience enough for it... I am going to try other games... like ffxii or somthing like that. This thing is pretty cool. cant wait to try all my old ps2 games on it! hehehe its fun! Thank you guys for your help!