Crashing? - "pcsx2-r5350.exe has stopped working"
Hi. Just want to say, I love PCSX2. It's been running really well for me up until now. I played Kingdom Hearts 1 all the way through until the final bosses, then I realized that PCSX2 was starting to crash a lot. I keep getting the error - " pcsx2-r5350.exe has stopped working"

Why is this? My DEV9 is set to null. My CDVD is set to Gigaherz.
------------------
I have a pretty strong computer. 8GB of RAM. ATI Radeon HD 5570. A great processor. The games run just fine (except for the crashing lately)

Also, this is what it says in the Program Log:

"Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\gsdx32-avx-r5350.dll
File is not a valid dynamic library.
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\gsdx32-avx-r5350.dll"

Anyone know what this means or how I can fix it? I'd really like to get started in KH II. Thank you!

Sponsored links

One thing I did do is Configure my CDVD to my E: Drive. Will this change anything?
Im a newb on PCSx2 but i read somewhere here in the forum to turn enable HW Hacks and to turn Skipdraw to 1, dont know why, but since i turned it on any game crahes exactly 1 time after...well 5-10 minutes, than i turn on PCSx2 again and i can play the game for hours without problems.
That was a specific game problem, skipdraw should be a last resort.
Try installing this: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...px?id=8328

Ignore that error on the console, it appears because your CPU does not support the AVX instructions. You can get rid of it by deleting the GSdx-avx dll from your plugins folder
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Are you getting problems when fighting Chernabog, the big black demon guy, or near him, as in the final world?
yes, I also get this problem when fighting chernabog. I think it might be a problem with the game itself