Create a KH2 Game Save with Cheats
(11-17-2014, 03:04 AM)axelflamezz Wrote: It's actually only the last three in the third room in the castle where the cutscene plays that says kill all the heartless. the first bunch all die no problem but the last three I can't hurt at all. Also, this problem doesn't happen with the random heartless that pop up on the steps. only with the fights that have that cutscene right before the fight.

My setting are all on the default as well.

So it's this following section of the game right?

I've made another Save if that's the case... right at the end of that video. Use that if you want. The issue is still very odd though, and as you can see in that video it's not happening here.

.rar   KHII - Yen Sid Tower.rar (Size: 19,56 KB / Downloads: 212)
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)

Sponsored links

(11-17-2014, 03:59 AM)Ryudo Wrote: So it's this following section of the game right?

I've made another Save if that's the case... right at the end of that video. Use that if you want. The issue is still very odd though, and as you can see in that video it's not happening here.

Yeah, that is the area I was having issues in it's weird that I was having issues, but the game seems to be working fine in the new save you sent. There actually was another fight with the cutscene at the beginning of Hollow Bastion, but I had no issues this time. Everything is working as it should now.

I really appreciate your help Ryudo!