Creating a savestate from a memorycard save
I think it's pretty impossible, but is there any way to build up a savestate from a memory card file? This could be a way to load games that don't load from the start.

Sponsored links

As you said,pretty impossible Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Thanx Smile
Maybe it would be easier to develop an appz to run in ps2 console that takes a snapshot (savestate) of the current game, maybe loaded by an elf by memorycard.... I hope in a future!
Also impossible. There are many areas of the PS2 hardware from which the correct states cannot ever be obtained (attempting to read the registers returns values that do not accurately reflect the status of the hardware). So yeah, the only way for us to get games that don't work to work is to fix the emulator so that it works. Wink
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
That makes me cry SadTongue
I'm desperatly tring to hack codes for MGS2 substance like char modifiers... but without pcsx2 it's not possible... I hope this game will run in short time.Rolleyes

(02-19-2009, 08:22 PM)Air Wrote: Also impossible. There are many areas of the PS2 hardware from which the correct states cannot ever be obtained (attempting to read the registers returns values that do not accurately reflect the status of the hardware). So yeah, the only way for us to get games that don't work to work is to fix the emulator so that it works. Wink