Custom Shaders for GSdx
(11-09-2014, 08:40 PM)Asmodean Wrote: As somebody most justifiably pointed out. I hadn't updated the info in the shader link of my signature, in umm, quite some time. I somewhat updated it a bit, with current info. So people aren't getting confused. (Not screenshots yet though). If any peeps would like to take some nice screens, I'll be more than happy to use those.

You can check it here. Or (obv) in my signature below.

Let me know if I missed anything, I guess ;p

---------------
#EDIT:

Well, that's good. Have you tried the hotkeys after you updated the build? did you make sure to update the lot (plugins, pcsx2, etc). Because it should work fine using the hotkeys. (page up for fxaa, and home for fx shader). You can of course also use the check boxes in the GSdx options dialog also.

(11-09-2014, 11:29 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: if we could dynamically changes settings from within pcsx2 while the games up would make customizing much easier end user wise, but Think last time the was suggested. It didnt go far do to what it would involve which was easy.

It could be really nice and easier^^
Because every time i need to configure, load a quick save, look the changes, quit the game, reconfigure...etc

Sponsored links

(11-09-2014, 11:32 PM)Faendra Wrote: It could be really nice and easier^^
Because every time i need to configure, load a quick save, look the changes, quit the game, reconfigure...etc

i dont think it gona happen unless some one can fiqure an easy way to do this. it at one point was gona happen but they decided against due to how complicated it would get.
(11-09-2014, 11:26 PM)Faendra Wrote: yep, i did, but it doesn't change anything...well pressing home button do something, it open my browser ^^'

Lol, that's probably why it's not working. Why is your home key opening your browser? O.o

(11-09-2014, 11:29 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: if we could dynamically changes settings from within pcsx2 while the games up would make customizing much easier end user wise, but Think last time the was suggested. It didnt go far do to what it would involve which was easy.

Well, ideally yeah. but it would have to be cleverly done.

I could code a settings dialog for the fx shader, but I don't really want to do a dialog for a particular shader. What if somebody wants to use another shader, and the dialog won't work. It would have to be a dynamically created dialog, that can take any values, from using annotations or something inside the shader file and generate them in the dialog, but I'm not sure what or where to put it.

The whole GSdx dialog needs to be redone. It's long overdue but I dunno, I'd give it a go, if I had any fancy GUI experience, which I don't.

(11-09-2014, 11:32 PM)Faendra Wrote: It could be really nice and easier^^

FYI, you don't need to quite the game to check the shader changes. You can check them by either closing the game window (press esc) and make your changes, then resume the game. Or opening the GSdx options dialog, and closing it again will recompile the shader, or even swapping to SW mode and back to HW mode will do so.
(11-09-2014, 11:40 PM)Asmodean Wrote: Lol, that's probably why it's not working. Why is your home key opening your browser? O.o

Well, ideally yeah. but it would have to be cleverly done.

I could code a settings dialog for the fx shader, but I don't really want to do a dialog for a particular shader. What if somebody wants to use another shader, and the dialog won't work. It would have to be a dynamically created dialog, that can take any values, from using annotations or something inside the shader file and generate them in the dialog, but I'm not sure what or where to put it.

The whole GSdx dialog needs to be redone. It's long overdue but I dunno, I'd give it a go, if I had any fancy GUI experience, which I don't.

FYI, you don't need to quite the game to check the shader changes. You can check them by either closing the game window (press esc) and make your changes, then resume the game. Or opening the GSdx options dialog, and closing it again will recompile the shader, or even swapping to SW mode and back to HW mode will do so.

I don't know why it open my browser but it does xD Can i change the setting to have the hotkey activation deactivation on page down ?

Yeah i know, but every time i need to edit the ini to see the changes, it could be really nice to see the changes in real time ^^ But i get it, it's complicate xD

And yeah, i asked, what kind of screenshot do you want ?
Ideally yes, to me it not much issue cause i dont change the defualt settings beyond enabling/disabling effect
I made this badly done Paint job (I'm not at home so I can't use Paint.net instead). Thanks for everything, Asmodean and Durante (durante has nothing to do with PCSX2, but whatever):
[Image: 1OmkvL.jpg]
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X670E-F Gaming WiFi
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz CL30 DDR5
Monitor: Asus PG278QR
^ Wtf lol.

-----

Just in case any haven't noticed. Gregory, has coded external shader support for OGL, and has ported post processing shader also. If you would like to try it out and test it on Open GL, grab it here, at the latest dev build downloads. ^.^
(11-10-2014, 12:00 AM)Faendra Wrote: I don't know why it open my browser but it does xD Can i change the setting to have the hotkey activation deactivation on page down ?

Yeah i know, but every time i need to edit the ini to see the changes, it could be really nice to see the changes in real time ^^ But i get it, it's complicate xD

And yeah, i asked, what kind of screenshot do you want ?
Hello

I am trying to get shaders working on my AMD R9270.

There doesn't seem to be a way, since there is no FXAA option in the GSDX:

[Image: kwoVqzk.jpg]

Am I SOL? I was really looking forward to using some CRT shaders...
Ok, that's weird. All I did was reload GSDX from Plugin/BIOS selector and now the shader options have magically appeared.