Custom key bindings not working
Photo 
I tried configuring PCSX2 to use keyboard and mouse input but none of the following setups seem to work:

[Image: i0SYrxh.png]

with input controllers set to:

[Image: AXQI4oY.png]

Next, I left only the keyboard and mouse as input devices and unplugged Pad 1:

[Image: 8nBtW3a.png]

but no key press or mouse actions are recorded while in game (densha de go final). 

How should controllers be configured in a PC only setup?

Sponsored links

Any reason why you have controls set only for player two and why do you have multi tab enabled(are you going to play with more than two people on the same pc)
(08-28-2018, 05:24 AM)vsub Wrote: Any reason why you have controls set only for player two and why do you have multi tab enabled(are you going to play with more than two people on the same pc)

I configured one controller, unplugged the other and limited input to keyboard and mouse only (or at least that's what I think the config uses). How is multi tab disabled given that, the setup shown in the final figure, is used? No, one person only.
(08-28-2018, 11:38 AM)JaredM Wrote: I configured one controller, unplugged the other and limited input to keyboard and mouse only (or at least that's what I think the config uses). How is multi tab disabled given that, the setup shown in the final figure, is used? No, one person only.

problem is Pad 2A will never give controls to player 1.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-28-2018, 11:58 AM)jesalvein Wrote: problem is Pad 2A will never give controls to player 1.

I got it running by unplugging pad 2:

[Image: 2dv7b6f.jpg]