D3D internal res lower than native = crash
Hey guys, i was wondering if it's possible to set the internal res lower than native. You see, im trying to play Tales of the Abyss and whenever i try to play it with a resolution lower than 512x512 the emu crashes. I've already tried with 0.9.6 and r1888 versions.

help me pl0x Blush

Sponsored links

Make sure the resolution you're trying isn't below 256x256. Any number below that will instantly crash (and be completely unreadable and probably unplayable anyways).
[Image: 2748844.png]
(11-14-2009, 03:02 AM)Koji Wrote: Make sure the resolution you're trying isn't below 256x256. Any number below that will instantly crash (and be completely unreadable and probably unplayable anyways).

511x511 is enough to make it crash Wacko is this normal? or my computer just hates me?
If you set it from the configuration graphic interface it can have that problem, try setting it from the GSdx.ini (open with notepad) file in the PCSX2\inis folder, it's the resx/resy lines.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Why would you play it at lower resolutions than the original PS2 can offer? It's just eye cancer. Just play it in your PS2.
Maybe his ps2 is broke
Yeah, have to admit, after experiencing PS2 in high resolutions, I'd consider even native to be quite distasteful.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]