DBZ BT3 Controls
hello i can say im getting quite bored at failing in dragon ball z budokai kentaichi 3 lol .. im defeating freiza and the last scene requires me to spin the joystick around in a circle and this has been a struggle on this emulator through the game so far but i cannot progress unless i do this, this time. any insight on how to make this easier because it seems impossible with the "w,a,s,d" keyboard controls. ive tried as fast as i could to no avail multiple times D:

Sponsored links

well, using your PS2 gamepad with a cheap usb adapter would probably be a good idea.
i think you can get one from around 5$ on the web
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-27-2019, 09:54 AM)jesalvein Wrote: well, using your PS2 gamepad with a cheap usb adapter would probably be a good idea.
i think you can get one from around 5$ on the web
ahhh thank you! im not familiar with connecting controllers to laptops though. does it read it automatically or is there extra steps involved?
you'll have to map it with pcsx2 just as you did with your keyboard before.
apart from that, nothing more.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Just make sure if you get an adapter (or a controller for that matter) it is compatible with you OS. Laptop or desktop should make little difference, besides maybe the number and types of available usb ports.

PS1\2 adapters are of particular note to find one compatible since a lot of them were made during the windows XP days and do not have drivers (rarely if ever updated from their XP days) that play nicely with 7\8\10. Find some reviews you trust of people with your OS before you buy. Or you could use an Xbox360\1 controller or a PC specific controller, made in the last 10 or so years and not really have to worry about anything besides the quality of the controller itself.