DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Black Flashing (yeah,i tried searching)
That's the source code, not the actual binary of the plugin...
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-4108.html
First post explains what you need and this post has a compiled binary. (the 7z not the diff)
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Hello guys I'm new here Smile

I got the same problem like that, the screen is black flashing too.

My configuration is :

Graphics
Gsdx 2283 (MSVC 15.00, SSSE2) 0.1.15

My computer specs is :

Core2Duo 2.13Ghz
RAM 2GB
NVIDIA G102M 512MB

sorry for my bad english.
I write on this forum using a handphone, so I can't a smilies face
sorry, hhe... Tongue2

Can we get a screenshot of your configuration in GSDX?
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86
But I don't know how to show the screenshot Sad
can you teach me??

Umm... But, when I changes the graphics to Gsdx9 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.11.4 I got a very good graphic , but, in game slow, fps 20 - 30
i know this is an old thread but i couldnt find anything more relevant that was not already closed. So I have been playing dbz bt3 with 50-60 fps (during fighting) and everything has been working perfect. I had problems with flashing when i first started playing it but over time and troubleshooting it has gone away. However, i went to go play it after a few weeks of not playing it and as soon as the screen is done loading and goes to the fight I get a BLACK SCREEN. No flashing or anything it just is completely BLACK. I can still hear everything fine. controls work. everything is essentially working fine except that I no longer have any picture to go along with the fight. Please help. LIke i said this has not been an ongoing problem it just started all of a sudden. Please help.
also while writing this i was running the game and saw that after the black screen battle finishes it goes to the you lose screen and everything is perfect again. annnnddd when the game is going while the black screen is on fps is crazy..like 140-150.
u resurrected a old thread. please open your own.
[Image: lhljdGn.png]
My Steam Profile
Intel i7 8086k @ 4.0 ghz | Nvidia Gtx 980ti 6GB | Corsair Vengence pro 16gb DDR4 | WD Blue 1tb + Black 2tb hdd | Samsung 850 Evo 250gb SSD | Windows 10 pro