DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Question
First, I really am sorry to ask. I have checked around but I can't seem to make this work.

I have the newest version of pcsx2, and I'm trying to play DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3, but the screen flickers constantly, to an unplayable degree. Speed is not an issue, just the flickering. Movies and menus are OK, but the actual fighting is a flicker-fest.

I've tried varying the speed hacks and graphics configuration, but I can't seem to find the appropriate cocktail.

If it's possible to point me to something helpful I would appreciate it. I just got this emulator a couple of days ago, so I am a supreme newbie, so simple explanations (pictures even) would be much appreciated.

Much thanks in advance!

Sponsored links

As far as I know you can't get rid of the flickering in the PAL version, you need the NTSC one to prevent it (or hope it gets fixed in the future in PCSX2)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
sorry nevermind...
2 workarounds :

1 - use gsdx 0.1.5
2 - dump an iso from your dvd. use a soft called PAL2NTSC to convert you iso to NTSC
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
hello,
in my opinion u should try dbz3 on pcsx2 0.9.5 bcz i am already playin on it without flipperin cuz i have a worst graphics card thats why it runs slowly but on ur pc it will be quite faster without flickkerings.hope this help u.u can download it from this link........
*removed*
hello,
i think pcsx2 0.9.5 only can emulate dbz 3 u can download it from here it is configurated.just play.
*removed*
We do NOT allow any unofficial build links here.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I play it with gsdx 0.1.3 and it works fine
Excellent! Thank you all so much! I really appreciate the informative responses.

It's so much nicer than just being called a stupid noob or something.

Thanks again!