DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Texture Glitch
If youre talking about that light "flickering" in the background of the battles theres nothing you can do about itTongue It happens in some games and its directx related. It even happens in some pc games. Just ignore itTongue its not that disctracting and it only happens on some levels. I dont know if software mode fixes it, but tk3 is really heavy in sw.

Sponsored links

(12-03-2014, 10:48 PM)willkuer Wrote: What happens if you press F9?
What happens if you disable all hacks and revert to default configuration?

Pressing F9 fixed the problems, but then the game became awful to look at and ran ridiculously slow.
Reverting to default config didn't seem to do anything
That's because F9 changes the renderer to Software Mode. Try adding extra rendering threads one by one.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(12-03-2014, 11:05 PM)vishy92 Wrote: If youre talking about that light "flickering" in the background of the battles theres nothing you can do about itTongue It happens in some games and its directx related. It even happens in some pc games. Just ignore itTongue its not that disctracting and it only happens on some levels. I dont know if software mode fixes it, but tk3 is really heavy in sw.

I'm not sure if it's that. I looked closely and it appears to be multiple textures trying to fill the same space or something. Rocks go from having no grass growing on them to having grass and other strange things like that.
Then that means you must go Software Mode to fix it. And as he says, the game is pretty heavy on SW mode, so expect some lag.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(12-04-2014, 04:48 AM)DickChapy Wrote: I'm not sure if it's that. I looked closely and it appears to be multiple textures trying to fill the same space or something. Rocks go from having no grass growing on them to having grass and other strange things like that.
iirc, that issue also can be fixed by dx9 (hardware mode) but, only at native.
though, this does give better performance than sw mode.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I'm also having a funny issue with Goku's kaioken - he's red on software mode but not on hardware mode. Does anyone else here not have the issue on hardware mode?
(12-12-2014, 05:58 AM)spralwers Wrote: I'm also having a funny issue with Goku's kaioken - he's red on software mode but not on hardware mode. Does anyone else here not have the issue on hardware mode?
never had this issue
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Hmm.. might you be able to post your PCSX2 settings? My specs and settings for reference just in case:

Core i5 750
Geforce GT 640
4GB DDR3
Edit: PCSX2 1.3.0 (running the most recent build off git I downloaded last night)

Settings are the same as the op, except these differences:
2x Native
No interlacing