DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 configurations
I'm new with PCSX2. i just got DBZ BT 3 and have some sound problems.. the graphics and the speed are ok. but only the sound.. can someone what plugin i should use and what configurations? thanks

Sponsored links

plz post your pc specs, plugins config, pcsx2 version, screenshots, etc...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
PCSX2 version:r1533m

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/4264/...ttings.jpg
set interpolation to linear, disable time stretching, and select Xaudio output module. That should do it.
wel its stuttering now.. maybe another plugin? what plugin do you use?
I use SPU 2-X

AFAIK, peops or ZERO SPU work knda well with this game.
use the SPU2 Playground plug-in google it or i will attach that file if the admins allows me to attach that unofficial/phased-out sound plug-in Huh
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
i can't find it.. could you attach the file please? if its allowed.. or could you send me a link of the download?
(12-15-2009, 01:06 AM)tallbender Wrote: use the SPU2 Playground plug-in google it or i will attach that file if the admins allows me to attach that unofficial/phased-out sound plug-in Huh

Any particular reason he would need to use that? No, we don't allow any third-party build linking here.
SPU2-X is the best (but most resource demanding) sound plugin now. Since your system can't take the additional load, you can check Disable effects processing in it.
If that still doesn't give you good speeds, you can always use ZeroSPU2 (with time stretching disabled if you want) or PeoPs SPU2
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i have now another problem with SPU2-X. When i dissabled effects processing i wnt normal speed but each 5 secons its gonna mute and then the sound gets back and then muted again.. is there a way to fix this?