DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 not working?
Hello, I'm new all of this emulator business. I followed the guides on how to setup the PCSX2, but whenever I try to start up DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 via disc, I get past the company logos and the game black screens on me. Whenever I try to run the game through the ISO I get "FileNotFound Path:IsoFileSystem", but the ISO is located where I'm pretty sure it should be.
My computer is fairly new and since I can run games like BF3 on ultra with it, I doubt it is the problem.
Has anyone had this problem? Am I supposed to be using custom settings to launch this game correctly?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

probrably a bad ISO try re-dump it using ImgBurn and refrain using other ISO making programs e.g. Alcohol 120% ,DVD decrypter
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
I tried what tallbender suggested, didn't work Sad. My disc might be wonky, so I'm just going to grab an ISO off the internet. I'll post again if I have any problems.
Ok I finally got it working, except now its playing at like 2x the speed of how it should. I turned off speedhacks, but it still is playing too fast. I feel like I missed something obvious...
(11-24-2011, 04:44 PM)penguindrum Wrote: I tried what tallbender suggested, didn't work Sad. My disc might be wonky, so I'm just going to grab an ISO off the internet. I'll post again if I have any problems.

NO, you should use your own ISO. Dont' download any ISO as it is nown as piracy. Ninja

Make sure you are using Internal ISO Reader -- > PCSX2 --> CDVD --> ISO.

Re-make your own iso using imgburn.

It should work fine with default settings Smile
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(11-24-2011, 05:11 PM)penguindrum Wrote: Ok I finally got it working, except now its playing at like 2x the speed of how it should. I turned off speedhacks, but it still is playing too fast. I feel like I missed something obvious...

I have it working now, except its running at 2x speeds and I dont have any speedhacks enabled.
Did you enable Disable Framelimiter or did you change any settings in GS.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(11-24-2011, 05:54 PM)recoder Wrote: Did you enable Disable Framelimiter or did you change any settings in GS.

Thanks a bunch, I did have that enabled Smile
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go