DBZ Budokai series
Hi. I've recently upgraded my CPU to an G3258, overclocked to 4ghz. I was wondering if i could play the Dragonball Z Budakai series on it? Are the games GPU heavy? Since my GPU is kind bad (HD 6670)

Sponsored links

DBZB3 - since my speed barely changes when I switch to 4x scaling,I would say that this game is more gpu heavy than cpu
DBZBT3 - same goes for this game too but I start looking speed at 3x

You will probably be able to play them at full speed at least(at native resolution I get on DBZB3 120fps and on DBZBT3 160-180fps).
Kinda weird since DBZBT3 is 3D and more things on the screen
(12-21-2014, 12:36 PM)Dotmore Wrote: Hi. I've recently upgraded my CPU to an G3258, overclocked to 4ghz. I was wondering if i could play the Dragonball Z Budakai series on it? Are the games GPU heavy? Since my GPU is kind bad (HD 6670)
you will achieve good speed at 2x (and) little less in 3x at the game.and, a little worse in 4x but, i think 3x will be quite playable with your gfx card
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
What do you guys think of the GSdx Custom Build by miseru99?
It includes some HW-hacks for this game-serie.
(12-21-2014, 04:01 PM)pgert Wrote: What do you guys think of the GSdx Custom Build by miseru99?
It includes some HW-hacks for this game-serie.
IMO standard gsdx plugin is better in bt3.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
What do the x2, x3 etc options mean? Is it the resolution? Because i play at a 1600x900 Monitor
it is the internal resolution and describing how the game is rendered. If you play at native you get "internal" pixels that are larger than your screen pixels. By this the resolution is only theoretically at 1600x900 but actually much lower (like 400 till 600 pixels per dimension).

If you increase the internal resolution you can achieve a situation where you are limited by your screen and therefore will get the full 1600x900 resolution. The problem is still that not the whole game can be upscaled easily but only the polygons. Textures/2D graphics will still be the same.

x2 and x3 refer to the setting you can put into gsdx plugin settings. x2 means that you double the internal resolution with respect to the original (native) one. Depending on the game this can lead to different final resolutions. x3 or x4 are normally considered to be sufficient for Full-HD resolution.
In battles, and while flying, i get graphical bugs like http://i.imgur.com/J2tCAt4.jpg (How) can i solve them?
(12-26-2014, 04:48 PM)Dotmore Wrote: In battles, and while flying, i get graphical bugs like http://i.imgur.com/J2tCAt4.jpg (How) can i solve them?
sw mode is the only fix for now.
- Refraction
Shame, since in software mode, my FPS is alot lower, and drops to about 30 when doing special moves.