DBZ Tenkaichi 3 and Saint Seiya Hades runs bad. Why?
Is there a mode to run fine Dragon Ball Tenkaichi 3 on GSdx 0.1.16 included with PCSX2 0.9.8 (r4600)?
Game run bad. There is a continuous noisy screen flash, coloured rectangles appears sometimes on the screen and sometimes tremble. If I active Interlacing, then game is too shiny and slow.
Saint Seiya problems are quite differents. Textures and letters are a little too shiny and not much defined and a little fuzzy. Sometimes there is as a sort of "ghost" texture/letter near the original much less visible but there is.

These 2 games runs very good with some old GSdx release, but I don't remember what are.
Sorry for my english.
My PC: i5-3570K, 8 Gb DDR3, GTX295, Windows 7 Home Premium 64.

Sponsored links

PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? Screenshots of your problems?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
These are two screenshots that explain better my problems.
Anyway, in pics is hard to capture the screen flashing.

Saint Seiya problems are quite differents. Textures and letters are a little too shiny and not much defined and a little fuzzy. Sometimes there is as a sort of "ghost" texture/letter near the original much less visible but there is.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Try with the Direct3D10/11 (Hardware) renderer, you can also try with the old GSdx 0.1.4 which I think is the one that didn't have those problems for your version of tenkaichi 3.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(05-20-2011, 12:51 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Try with the Direct3D10/11 (Hardware) renderer, you can also try with the old GSdx 0.1.4 which I think is the one that didn't have those problems for your version of tenkaichi 3.

Thanks Lady! Now with 0.1.4 both games runs better Biggrin
EDIT: Saint Seiya Hades has a problem with 0.1.4. I can't see the counter-attack button when cpu make a special move.