DBZ budokai tenkaichi: health not decreasing
I made an .iso of all three budokai tenkaichis, but in all of them the health of neither mine nor my opponent's is decreasing. Although I admit my system is extremely old, but can someone help?

Sponsored links

What is your fps in game?
(05-09-2013, 05:27 PM)maz95 Wrote: I made an .iso of all three budokai tenkaichis, but in all of them the health of neither mine nor my opponent's is decreasing. Although I admit my system is extremely old, but can someone help?

Don't have the games to try, but if you're using it on an old system, I take it you're using speed hacks? Try disabling all of them and see if it fixes the problem. If it does, you can try re-enabling them one at a time to see what caused it.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Something about 98-99
(05-09-2013, 05:36 PM)Koji Wrote: Don't have the games to try, but if you're using it on an old system, I take it you're using speed hacks? Try disabling all of them and see if it fixes the problem. If it does, you can try re-enabling them one at a time to see what caused it.

Nope, didn't work.
98-99 fps?
That may be EE%
see fps in window mode where fps wrote on top of window !!

Post every single seeting u use,so we can see what's wrong with that setup !
(05-09-2013, 05:56 PM)Preet Wrote: 98-99 fps?
That may be EE%
see fps in window mode where fps wrote on top of window !!
No, it is fps. But its varying at various degrees. Btw, speed hacks was enabled at the time. But, i disabled it yet it's still the same.(The problem that is, the fps decreased to 30 something)
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I can't recall ever hearing of this problem and it's certainly not something with the games or we'd have heard a lot more complaints about it at this point.

If speed hacks being turned off aren't fixing it, the only other things that it could be are badly dumped games, or some cheats being on. Make sure cheats are disabled under the "system" menu. Also make sure that you test your game by disabling cheats and speed hacks BEFORE loading the game and to NOT load any save states. Make sure it's a "clean" boot (by doing a fresh reboot and not using any save states) and see if it's still a problem.

If that STILL doesn't fix it, then those pretty much have to have something wrong with them which would be very weird if you dumped them yourself. I guess it could be a clamping issue, to be sure you might want to enable all of the default settings (delete the pcsx2.ini from the ini folder) and only configure it enough to load up the games... aside from that, I've got nothing.
[Image: 2748844.png]
[attachment=44149][attachment=44150]
(05-09-2013, 06:00 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Hardware specs: Intel core 2 duo 2.40 GHz, Nvidia Geforce 7300 GT, 2 GB
RAM, Windows 7 64-bit. (I know it's old, but well)

PCSX2 1.0.0

ISO - DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 1,2,3 (same problem for all three)