[DBZBT2PAL] Black Characters in Battle (PCSX2 1.3.0.5927)
I've downloaded the PCSX2 1.3.0.5927 from EmuCR (Because this forum doesn't like his old builds, something that i don't like and it's stupid, but well..)
The thing is: The characters looks.. well... just look by yourself:
[Image: XnOpl0n.png]
I'm using the DBZ BT2 in PAL Region and with the Multi-Regions Patch Applied (The thing that allows you to select NTSC, PAL and NTSC-J before start to play)
Settings:
[Image: WKsb1yE.png]
[Image: YZ635Yr.png]
[Image: gXjGGG3.png]
[Image: VYF9yL3.png]
[Image: ujiubWG.png]
[Image: vR6RAAc.png]
[Image: LmPzsT0.png]
[Image: JF2KZDU.png]
[Image: f1YF4qM.png]
Also using an ISO of the game (Converted from a DVD using UltraISO)

Hope you guys can help me u.u

Cya~

Sponsored links

1. You should always use the latest official version not others like EmuCr. http://pcsx2.net/download/releases/windows.html
2. Try deactivating "Allow 8-Bit Textures" in GSdx and set the Rounding/Clamping Modes back to default.
Grove4L Wrote:Try deactivating "Allow 8-Bit Textures" in GSdx and set the Rounding/Clamping Modes back to default.

Not working.

Cya~
(03-20-2014, 03:01 PM)Lunos Wrote: I've downloaded the PCSX2 1.3.0.5927 from EmuCR (Because this forum doesn't like his old builds, something that i don't like and it's stupid, but well..)

Then you aren't gonna like this:

Code:
There will be no support for modified or unofficial SVN versions of PCSX2, nor any link to unofficial builds.

Here is why it's not stupid:

More than once has a problem someone is having been traced to an unofficial build, including EmuCR.

Ensuring everyone is using builds from the same place cuts down on spurious error reports and makes troubleshooting easier.

You can get the very latest build, built from the very latest source from pcsx2.net or buildbot.orphis.net. From anywhere else is not supported. So start with this please.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(03-20-2014, 04:06 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Then you aren't gonna like this:

Code:
There will be no support for modified or unofficial SVN versions of PCSX2, nor any link to unofficial builds.

Here is why it's not stupid:

More than once has a problem someone is having been traced to an unofficial build, including EmuCR.

Ensuring everyone is using builds from the same place cuts down on spurious error reports and makes troubleshooting easier.

You can get the very latest build, built from the very latest source from pcsx2.net or buildbot.orphis.net. From anywhere else is not supported. So start with this please.

*Sigh* ...
Ok, i'm, downloading right now the last build from buildbot's site ¬¬" ...

EDIT:
Nevermind, i've fixed it changing from Hardware to Software and then from Software to Hardware again, but if i have a trouble again, i'll use the latest svn from buildbot... sorry and thanks.

Cya~