DEP preventing game from being played(FF7 Dirge of Cerberus)
(05-26-2010, 02:02 AM)iakoboss7 Wrote: no you dont have to uninstall anything you can use as many emulators as you want together

ok so ive installed it..guess what it worked with 1888 and march plugins..
but i only get like 20-30fps and vincent talks liiiiikkee thiiiiiiiiisssss..
i was able to get title screen..ill check other threads regarding good setting for this with 1888 and march plugins
hey iakoboss7,,about your reply "you can use as many emulators as you want together"

does this mean i can have multiple pcsx2 0.9.6 installed on my pc??
if so it would be good cause ill use one emulator for just one game only so i wont always change my settings when i switch to my other games,,,

please reply if this is possible..
[Image: 14400006.gif]

Blink hey am i under surveillance?

Sponsored links

(05-26-2010, 02:49 AM)ryujinXryuk Wrote: ok so ive installed it..guess what it worked with 1888 and march plugins..
but i only get like 20-30fps and vincent talks liiiiikkee thiiiiiiiiisssss..

It's a pretty demandng game, you will need a very good machine for playable speeds on it.

Quote:does this mean i can have multiple pcsx2 0.9.6 installed on my pc??
if so it would be good cause ill use one emulator for just one game only so i wont always change my settings when i switch to my other games,,,

Yes, you don't even have to install, just copy the folder to another place or just with a different name and you can change the settings on them individually.

You could also just the profile manager tool if it works for you:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Profile-Manager
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Thanks so ill just copy the pcsx2 directory and maybe ill rename them like pcsx2_FFX,psx2_FF7DOc,pcsx2_kingdomhearts or like so
[Image: 14400006.gif]

Blink hey am i under surveillance?