DEV9giga_razi.dll Wont Apply
So I've been trying and searching all over the web and cannot seem to find a way to get it to apply. At first I was having trouble getting it to show in my plugins folder and I figured out I needed WinPCap so downloaded it and installed it. But not that I see it I try to change it so I can play online games and when I hit apply PCSX2 crashes on me. Can someone please help me?

Sponsored links

did you follow this : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-To-Play-Online-Guide
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-28-2012, 07:58 AM)jesalvein Wrote: did you follow this : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-To-Play-Online-Guide

Well that's the thing I'm trying to follow the steps. But in order for me to continue I must have the DEV9giga_razi.dll installed and applied to PCSX2. That's what I can't get to work everything I select the plugin and hit apply PCSX2 crashes on me. So if you or if you know anyone who has had this problem please send them my way. Also thanks for your reply much appreciated.
Yeah it's a bug many people experience, I personally haven't encountered it and neither any of the devs, thus it remains a mystery. The plugin should be considered in early beta stages, in no way stable and it hasn't been developed in years. Just a heads up Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(11-29-2012, 02:27 PM)Bositman Wrote: Yeah it's a bug many people experience, I personally haven't encountered it and neither any of the devs, thus it remains a mystery. The plugin should be considered in early beta stages, in no way stable and it hasn't been developed in years. Just a heads up Tongue

So pretty much ill never get it working lol Tongue I'm wondering if it's the kind of computer I have. Or maybe something along those lines to make it not work because if some people can use it. Then there must be a reason why there able to and others can't. But I hope they start developing again soon. Also thanks for your reply...