DMA Error Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal
I've been working my way through my old games and have gotten up to RC3, but I've encountered an issue. On the planet daxx, i keep getting DMA errors, and having the game freeze. I'll admit I'm somewhat a novice when it comes to fixing these issues, does anyone know what I can do to fix it?

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Disable Widescreen patches and use the built-in WS instead. Also try the EE timing hack.

Note: Do not load from a Save state. Load from your Memory Card instead after applying these changes.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(01-18-2017, 03:07 PM)Ryudo Wrote: Also try the EE timing hack.

I'm pretty sure this solves the issue on R&C
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

jesalveinIn order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Ok, so hardware specs are: Interl i7-k930k @ 3.40 GHz, Nvidia gtx 780 and 960, 16 gb ram, windows 7 enterprise. running pcsx2 1.4.0, running the Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal Iso I ripped from my game disk using preset 3 balanced as far as settings are concerned I've attacted the log file as well

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 23,5 KB / Downloads: 297)
(01-18-2017, 03:12 PM)refraction Wrote: I'm pretty sure this solves the issue on R&C

I've tried turning it off then on, then off again, it doesnt seem to work unfortunately
what if you disable widescreen hacks ?
(01-19-2017, 09:11 AM)jesalvein Wrote: what if you disable widescreen hacks ?

As far as I know, I dont have any installed
Quote:Loading patch '45FE0CC4.pnach' from archive 'C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.4.0\cheats_ws.zip'
comment: Widescreen hack by No.47
(Wide Screen Cheats DB) Patches Loaded: 2
yes you do
(01-19-2017, 09:39 AM)jesalvein Wrote: yes you do

Huh, alright, so how do I disable that, I dont see an option in any of the menus