DQVIII fix for jumping textures
Could be, I think it's okay in this case.

Sponsored links

I'm guessing that fire is another situation like Seymour's mouth in the wedding scene in FFX - something that's always there but you can't normally see at native PS2 resolutions.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Playing through the game now, and I'm definitely having issues like this when using DirectX 11 hardware mode (They're gone when using software). These are just cosmetic though, right? My brain wants to say the game is getting ready to crash lol
I get the texture flickering too, when walking around the map and also during battles.

CPU: i5 8400
GPU: gtx 1060 3gb
RAM: 16gb of generic RAM

Using the latest dev build of PCSX2. Hacks I have enabled:
- Using Round sprite: full to fix the scaling lines in dialog boxes.
- Using Large Frame Buffer option to fix rainbow effects on the waterfalls.
- Using Turn Safe Features Off option to fix the black lines that outline characters.

Currently using DX11 option to run the game at 5x res, though the flickering happens on OpenGL too.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go