DS3 MotioninJoy & PCSX2 Lilypad plugin
I am trying to get 360degrees analog functionality from this setup but currently i am onli able to get like a 8 directional setting on the analog sticks

pcsx2 0.9.7.r3876
x86-32 Init:
x86Family = Intel® Core™ i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz
CPU speed = 2.671 ghz
Cores = 8 physical [8 logical]

gsdx-sse4-r3878.dll
Windows 6.1.7600
ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series (8.17.10.1036)
lilypad-r3878.dll

Using windows 7 64bit
I got the motioninjoy installed working perfectly and everything, analog 360 and all. I just can't get analog 360degrees to work on pcsx2 through lilypad

DS3 TOOL 0.6.0001
DRIVER: 0.5.0002
mode : Analog gamepad 1

Sponsored links

bump? help??

Depending on the game that could be all you can get, so what game are you trying?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
KH2 KH1 FFX
I can help you, hopefully. I'm also using the DS3 and Motion in joy. First I recommend uninstalling your current Motion in joy drivers and downloading/installing the latest. Both versions should be 0.6.0001. After this e-mail me or just reply here again, and I'll get you setup and on your way.
ok this is what i just did

1.close the DS3 Tool by right-clicking on the PS3 controller icon in the system tray and selecting Exit.
2.Next go to Start→All Programs→MotioninJoy→Uninstall. The uninstall wizard will now begin, after a few seconds MiJ will be uninstalled.
3.went to Control Panel→System and click on the Device Manager link on the left (XP users click the Hardware tab then press Device Manager), but could not find any "entries to MotioninJoy under game controllers or HID-devices." to delete

4. Downloaded MiJ v6
5. Installed it
6. Click on load driver and saw "SUCCESS: Installation completed with code 0x0" without "Error code:0" behind it. Went to the "About" page of DS3 tool and saw both as 6.00001
Awesome so you got the latest drivers, now we have to setup the controller so that certain buttons are what they actually are.
I don't know if I'm allowed to post links but if I am allowed, try and get your controller to have these settings http://img63.imageshack.us/i/helpful.jpg/, and then go to lillypad and follow the step by step inputs... if you also want to give your controller the vibration and it doesn't work for you tell me. I can give you the driver that you need.
i am not sure but if i try what u just told me to do and reassign the pad, it screws me up like press L3 is start and all.
I just need the analog 360. How you get yours to function at 1-44 and 46-89 degrees?

I believe the problem is more with the lilypad plugin. I can play for example FFXIV with the DS3 tool and have no problem with the buttons nor the analog stick. I could go at 36 degrees angles instead of the 8 directional.
If all your keys corresponded to the controller correctly, then ignore that part. Like Shadow Lady said, some games might not use full 360, but when I play FFX it doesn't seem to be an issue for me.
With pressure sensitive button in PCSX2 please refer to http://www.motioninjoy.com/blog/dualshoc...tton-pcsx2