DS3 Pressure Sensitive buttons (Metal Gear Solid 3)
(09-11-2011, 03:45 AM)Fezzer Wrote: Is your Windows 7 32 or 64-bit?

I run Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Smile

I finally managed to get the original W7 drivers installed for the PS3 controller!
It turns out that one last MotionInJoy driver was hiding in the "Mice and other pointing devices" category in Device Manager.

However, I launched PSX2 again, and the Native Mode option for the controller is still greyed out...
On top of that, none of the buttons works when testing the device in lilypad or when trying to assign buttons in lilypad Sad

Sponsored links

Ok, what I`ve found out so far is that the only way to make DS3 Native Mode clickable, is to install LibUsb driver for the DS3 (LilyPad says so as well).
When I click DS3 Native Mode, PlayStation3® Controller in the Device Diagnostics is changed to DualShock #3. If I click that, and click Test Device, still no buttons or axis are functioning..

So unless someone has definite proof to the opposite I dare say this is getting to be something more than the easy plug & play affair mentioned in the LilyPad thread..
Any progress on this? Cause i'd love to play Star Ocean, But the part with the dragon gates will become impassible..
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64