DS4 R2/L2 press and full press
hy. if different, when the R2 / L2 is fully pressed and pressed halfway?
when tested in game control settings (windows) the R2 / L2 has a stage / accelerated.
but when playing games (DIRT3), (I use the R2 button to throler) R2 button does not like when I test in game control settings. when I hit the half or full result is the same.

[Image: Video_2015_04_03_221758.gif]

Sponsored links

I think the lilypad plugin converts analog input into digital output for all buttons including shoulder buttons. -> If your analog in is above a certain value (deadzone) it will send '1' to the ps2/pcsx2 if below it will send '0'.
It is different for the analog sticks where lilypad will really send the analog in value (including linear manipulation using deadzone and sensitivity).

The game for sure supports pressure sensitivity? Then it is probably a lilypad issue that is hard to fix.
(03-24-2015, 04:24 PM)willkuer Wrote: I think the lilypad plugin converts analog input into digital output for all buttons including shoulder buttons. -> If your analog in is above a certain value (deadzone) it will send '1' to the ps2/pcsx2 if below it will send '0'.
It is different for the analog sticks where lilypad will really send the analog in value (including linear manipulation using deadzone and sensitivity).

The game for sure supports pressure sensitivity? Then it is probably a lilypad issue that is hard to fix.

ok.
What do you mean lilypad plugin?
but the same happens with the Xbox 360 controller (original)
whether the R2 / L2 DS4 has character / Technologi together with key RT / LT xbox 360 controller?
example in dirt 3, RT button not have step Acceleration, when I hit the half or full result is the same
Sorry for the late reply.

Lilypad plugin is probably the plugin you use to map controller input to pcsx2 input?

And as I said it is probably an error in the plugin. Pressure sensitivity except for those analog sticks are not implemented since most games don't use it.

Edit:
Wait... are we talking about pcsx2 or about pc gaming?
(03-29-2015, 03:52 PM)willkuer Wrote: Sorry for the late reply.

Lilypad plugin is probably the plugin you use to map controller input to pcsx2 input?

And as I said it is probably an error in the plugin. Pressure sensitivity except for those analog sticks are not implemented since most games don't use it.

Edit:
Wait... are we talking about pcsx2 or about pc gaming?

PC gaming
(03-24-2015, 05:02 PM)pegadroid Wrote: ok.
What do you mean lilypad plugin?
but the same happens with the Xbox 360 controller (original)
whether the R2 / L2 DS4 has character / Technologi together with key RT / LT xbox 360 controller?
example in dirt 3, RT button not have step Acceleration, when I hit the half or full result is the same

Dirt 3 only has native support for XInput-based controllers. Position-sensitive triggers are probably still being built to be compatible with emulation of an Xbox 360 controller.
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do