DS4 Rumble not detected
Hi all,
I'm using a DS4 controller with PCSX2. It works fine and all the buttons bind correctly. However, I want to have rumble enabled and LilyPad is not letting me select a controller to set up rumble. Is there any way I can have it so that the controller shows up as one that can use rumble?
I've attached an image. As you can see in the bottom right, I can't select any controller. Please let me know if I can do anything about this. Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Make sure you have your controller connected with "hide ds4" option enabled. When you map the buttons you should get a "xinput pad 0" name for each mapping. Update to the latest build and you should see a new option for "add force feedback", that is rumble feature

That's if your using DS4Windows however, that is the only method I know for enabling rumble feature
(05-05-2020, 07:55 AM)dragcrazyness Wrote: Make sure you have your controller connected with "hide ds4" option enabled. When you map the buttons you should get a "xinput pad 0" name for each mapping. Update to the latest build and you should see a new option for "add force feedback", that is rumble feature

That's if your using DS4Windows however, that is the only method I know for enabling rumble feature

Got it all working. Thanks so much!